TenaCareHRIS is developed with the aim of enhancing the availability of timely and accurate Human Resource for Health (HRH) data for informed planning and action. The Center has developed a web based HRIS using requirements from the health sector including provider and regulatory agencies.
The HRIS application is capable of operating as standalone or from a centrally hosted location. The system is capable of exchanging HR related data to the appropriate reporting health hierarchy. HRIS automatically generates HRH indicators and interfaces with TenaCareeHMIS/PHEM for sending and receiving reports.
TenaCareHRIS has contributed in improving management of health workforce by providing leaders at all levels to get the right number of health professionals with the right competencies and license, in the right place, doing the right job at the right time adding to an effective and improved health services.
TenaCareHRIS has been supporting the HRH in order to:
• Improve the availability of accurate and up to date human resources data for policy, planning and management
• Track the health workforce as they move through the health system
• Increase efficiency in the management and maintenance of health workforce data
• Supports the standardized HRM practice , data collection and speed up aggregation, analysis and use of data
• Quicken information flow and facilitate regular reporting on the health workforce
TenaCareHRIS comes with three major Modules that are: HRIS-Manage, HRIS-Attend and HRIS-License Modules that serve the human resources management and licensing areas.